Matching your specific field hydraulic calculation needs to desired Rain for Rent equipment is easy with RiteFlo's:
Friction Loss Calculator
- Quickly calculate pipe, fitting and total friction losses for pumped hydraulic systems.
- "Pipe Economy" calculations facilitate relative performance and cost comparisons of selected pipe diameter against one size larger and smaller supporting "at-a-glance" decision making.
- Estimate the Total Dynamic Head (TDH) required for your hydraulic pumping systems.
- Based on Hazen-Williams equations, simply enter the hydraulic parameters of your pumping system, and the app will return the required TDH.
Rain for Rent Pump Selector
- Recommends a suitable pump from the Rain for Rent product catalogue based on user-entered hydraulic data.
- Each pump is displayed with its characteristic pump curve and technical operating specs.
- User-data is translated into a “recommended” pump, complete with a Pump Curve with the custom and dynamically plotted Duty Point and NPSHA requirements.
- Estimate pump running costs by simply selecting fuel costs and pumping time.
Gravity Flow Logger
- The Flow Logger is easy-to-use gravity sewer inspection tool for field personnel.
- Onboard app database catalogues and organises all your field inspections.
- Automatic pipe flow calculation based on user entered pipe-fullness levels.
- Inspection photos taken with the app are automatically stored next to your inspection record.
RiteFlo comes with a convenient Project Management system, which allows you to build, manage and share different hydraulic scenarios for a particular job site or location over time – and save those measurements for future reference.
Other features of RiteFlo include:
- Sharing of selected calculation and user input values between the some of the four app components.
- Select from numerous combinations of standard pipe materials and pipe sizes.
- Automatic conversion of nominal pipe sizes to actual hydraulic radii for true precision.
- Device Location Services option from GPS satellite, cell tower or Wifi streamlines supports rapid NPSH estimation and allows users to request a pump quote (subject to device and available services).
- Piping materials used in calculator are compliant with American Water Works Association Standards for municipal water/wastewater systems.
- The full range of technical specs is listed on the “in-app” product website (select “i" button from “Home” screen).
- US units only.
Please Note: Any and all costing information predicted by the application is for rough costing purposes and should only be used as an estimate to support decision-making.