Reasons to Rent
- State-of-the-art safe equipment when and where you need it
- Improves cost control and reduces maintenance costs
- Reduces your capital expense
- Expert advice from experienced engineers
- 80 years of experience and knowledge
Coming soon for Android operating systems
Quickly, efficiently and reliably calculate total dynamic head in the field with the TDH app from Rain for Rent.
Designed for engineers, field operators and technicians, it allows for estimation of hydraulic conditions required for pump systems, making it easy to find the right equipment.
Based on Hazen-Williams equations, simply enter the hydraulic parameters of your pumping system and the app will return the Total Dynamic Head (TDH).
Intuitive controls enable users to dynamically simulate any combination of pre-loaded valves and fittings, and automatically converts nominal pipe sizes to actual hydraulic radii for true precision.
Piping materials used in this calculator are compliant compliant with American Water Works Association Standards for municipal.